Thursday, February 3, 2011

Xquisitism




hv special guest visit CORRs today. She is my dear consultant in fashion, Jody. She was taught me many about production, Textile, sewing, pattern, Fabrics..... many many of fashion production. Jody hv long time experience in fashion, and was taught classes in ST. Martin UK...Great teacher for me!!!!! Thx so much Jody!!If hvnt yr help.... No CORRs today!! thx!!

In those pic, here a New brand arrived at CORRs now, called Xquisitism. This is a Europe fur company found me to help them to design a few piece of items by fur.... and .... was show those "home work" to my "teacher " today!! : P

On Jody, Xquisitism  leather Cape with Fur from CORRs
On me, Xquisitism leather coat with Fur and O Marchel Aae leather pants both from CORRs, B.E sweater from Beams Tokyo, boot from Ann Demeulemeester